Klever Eco Xchange35 (Wide Blade Head with Scraper)
Introducing the Klever Eco XChange35™, the FIRST plastic safety cutter made of recycled material, featuring a multipurpose wide blade head. This eco-friendly and durable cutter includes a reusable handle and a replaceable blade head with an integrated metal tape splitter. The versatile 35 head includes a scraper, a tape splitter, and a high-quality carbon steel recessed blade, making it ideal for cutting thicker substrates. Save on plastic waste by keeping the handle and replacing the head.
- Reduce plastic waste with the FIRST recycled plastic safety cutter, the Klever Eco XChange35™.
- Enjoy increased control and reach with the lightweight, multi-position handle.
- The pre-loaded Multipurpose Wide (35) Blade Head features a scraper, tape splitter, and wide blade opening for cutting thicker substrates.
- Replacing the blade head is easy with the release locking tab.
- The concealed blade design reduces cut injuries and product damage.
- An integrated metal tape splitter on the handle preserves the blade's life.
- Superior strength and durability with advanced plastic polymers and high-quality carbon steel blade.
- Made in the USA with the highest safety level.
- Suitable for left and right-handed users.